Monday 7 April 2008

Beggars Belief



I have got a little ahead of myself because I want to post the 2nd pathologist report, I will do that next. let me explain what this letter meant. All charges relating to the death of Tony Gorman were been dropped against gary withers and myself. Karl would stand alone with a charge of violent dissorder against Gorman. Again how the CPS decide to bring what charge and against who is beyond me, I have a picture in my mind of charnley and francis flicking through a law book and one of them shouting stop and whatever the page is that's what charge they decide to act on. The next thing is how did they decide to only charge Karl? It was withers who was picked out twice on I.D. parades not Karl. Again they really havn't studied the evidence. It really was a farce, but guess what there's more to come.

No comments: