Friday 4 April 2008

The Keystone Cops, King's Lynn Division

Much was made by the prosecution that Rod and I were “Bouncers”, as if that really made any difference. All it did was make a good story. I will post a statement from a senior Police officer that suggested that the owner of the night club was using his money to buy people’s silence. A very serious accusation to make and for the record, not only have I never met or even spoken to the owner, but the only one time I have spoken to his son since was 4 years ago some 13 years after the murder. That was a brief hello and no mention of what had happened to me. My opinion of him isn’t printable; I expect he like many others believed all the shit in the papers and kept his distance. The prick. If you haven’t realised already where this case went wrong, it was the Police FAILED to act on vital pieces of information. Let me give you some good examples of what the police did and try not to laugh as it’s deadly serious. Neil Williamson the manager and owners son was not at the club but had left early with his girlfriend. He was telephoned at home by a member of the bar staff to say there had been some trouble. He jumps in his car to return to the club and on his way back he sees me talking to a police officer, if you remember the Policeman came after me with Rod after I had run by Gorman. Anyway Neil Williamson then goes to the Cellar Bar and guess what? The Police turn up shortly after and arrest him on suspicion of murder. Now contrast that with Keith Jarvis the taxi driver who says he has just taken 2 lads home who were running away from the murder and very out of breath, what did they do absolutely fuck all. In all probability that might have been the one piece of evidence they needed to solve this case and they disregarded it.
So when I say “This appears to be the most incompetent police investigation since Inspector Clouseau retired from the Sûreté, the only way it could have been less effectively investigated would have been to have the Keystone Cops involved as well.” Can you see why?

No comments: