Friday 18 April 2008

Solicitor calls for inquiry



Let me tell you a little bit about the hate mail and how it came to stop. I received the first one soon after I got out of prison. It didn't take me long to realise there was a good chance the sender was a Policeman. He talked about the case but he mentions things that were never said in court. He uses words like "stir" meaning prison. In the letter my wife received he says "your hubby" he also says I was "high on drugs no doubt". Now unfortunately for DC 448 Williamson all the statements I received were in hand written form and it didn't take me long to match statements he had taken with that of the hate mail. Low and behold the only statement that ever mentioned ( mistakenly )the possibility that I may have been on drugs was taken by him. My solicitor and all the people I showed them too thought there was enough similarities to send them away for analysis. As part of my bail I had to travel into King's Lynn and sign at the Police station, one particular Saturday I asked to speak to DC Williamson, I told him I knew the letters were from him and he had better stop sending them. Guess what I didn't receive any more. I could of pursued it further when the analysis report came back but I didn't bother, partly because Williamson had been involved in interviewing Gorman's wife and parents and I could understand how emotionally involved he had become. I saw him the other day, he's now Inspector Williamson. Good for him.

No comments: