Monday 22 September 2008

The 3rd man

Someone has emailed me today asking" who is the third attacker Daw refers to along with Withers and Allen? ".
I haven't put the 3rd persons name in because although the Police know the name they have not interviewed him since Daw's alegation. This person did make a statement to the Police in which he says he was at the club etc. He was for whatever reason not questioed further after Daws statement. It may come as a surprise to him if the Police ever decided to reinvestigate, so I wouldn't like to pre warn him.

1 comment:

Brenda Gorman said...

I Am the aunt of Anthony Gorman and not just claiming to be, whatever went down that night I cannot say I wasn't there but whether you are innocent or not your behaviour as stated in the club certainly wasn't acceptable, Do you know who murdered Anthony you seem to suggest maybe you do and are you provoking the police or antagonising them to hopefully get an honest reaction if you did not kill him we wish an honest end and justice but you seem very aggresive and that blinds justice because it becomes revenge I hope all culprits get their just deserts, it would seem you only started this crusade for justice 7 years ago what happened from 1991 till 2001 and also are your partners in the events of the same mind I am sorry I cannot possibly read all that you have written perhaps you should itemise and compartmentise the statements it all sounds like poor me, your are alive to tell the tale Anthony isn't I understand from what his"so called friend" said that there was a reference to his London accent is this a factor in the case and did his accent infuriate you country hicks it would seem so, this is without prejudice but hopefully the murderes will be bought to justice or rot in Hell B Gorman