Saturday 19 January 2008

Re: My 1st Interview

A couple of things worth noting with regard to my interview. i think these highlight the point that the Police already had their minds made up as to me being the murderer. Firstly, I mentioned that Gorman was squaring up to someone in the club and that outside the club it appeared he was been chased back down the stairs by a group of people. It turned out to be the same person in both instances but that person was never interviewed as a suspect. There were statements given that it was Tony Crown involved both inside the club and outside on the stairs, so why was he never questioned under oath. Secondly I was asked on a number of occasions if Gary Sewell who I refer to as squirrel ( the friend of Gorman ) had hit me that night. I replied no. Remember that because I will produce his taped interviews which he 1st states that his hands were swollen as a result of hitting me. When told by the Police that I said he didn't hit me he then says he did them by punching a wall. Why didn't the Police look at him closer? It was months later that I actually saw photos of his hands. He had gone to hospital because they were so bad. They looked bloody terrible, but that aside why would he lie about it and why did the Police not take it any further after he admitted lying. For me I told them everything I knew, it was a murder for Christs sake and I wasn't going to withold anything even the back hander I gave Gorman I knew nobody had seen me do it but I told them anyway.
Remember the map I posted with the different routes on. It was the Police's case that I 1st chased Gorman along the blue route. Then without anybody seeing me ( because there was not 1 statement that suggested I did ) I went back to the club and then took the red route. Are they thick or what !! Lets face it the chance of me going back to the club covered in blood and not been seen by anybody would have been pretty bloody remote. Again for me they wasn't interested in finding the real killer they discarded anything that didn't point in my direction.

No comments: