Thursday 31 January 2008

RE: Shelley Mitchelson

I want to go through Shelley Michelson’s statement with you, to highlight a couple of things. Firstly she sees and is able, to give a fairly good description of me when I throw Gorman out of the club. She says “The bouncer I would describe as being well built, average height, aged 35 onwards, blonde short hair. He was wearing a light coloured shirt, a dark colour necktie & dark trousers.” She goes on to say, “Having thrown the man out, the bouncer returned into the bar area within a matter of seconds, indicating to me that the bouncer had just thrown the man out & returned.”
For me that’s a pretty good description of what happened. Having left the club she describes Gorman arguing outside. She goes on to say she saw him lying on the stairs half way down. She is only 1 of a number of people who describe this event. Like I said earlier at least one person names a person thought to be responsible for it. The Police chose to ignore this. Her statement was taken on the Sunday, the day after the murder. She is able to give a description of one of the attackers was wearing a blue and white hooped rugby shirt she says he was wearing jeans had short dark hair was in his early 20’s and 6’-6’1” tall. Now you would think with a good description like that to go on the Police would at least ask and remember this is a Murder inquiry after all. You think during interviews they would at least ask about this man. Well wouldn’t you? Come on even bloody Inspector Clouseau might have twigged that one. Not the Boys in Blue from King’s Lynn. No one, before I was charged was ever asked about anyone in a blue and white hooped rugby shirt. Gary Sewell who was with Gorman and interviewed 4 or 5 times was never asked about this man. Are you beginning to understand the total fucking incompetence of the people concerned in this investigation? Believe me it gets much worse.
So if you have read Shelley Michelson’s statement do you think there is anything in it that incriminates me? I’m hoping like me you don’t. So listen to this. Rod and Karl and I were in court, our Solicitors were making bail applications. I think I am right in saying Rod’s was successful. Karl’s was turned down because he had (wrongly) been identified by a witness. Mine was turned down because Shelly Michelson had received a death threat. There was no mention of it when Rod and Karl’s solicitor made their applications, only mine. Apart from the fact at that time we did not know who had said what; please tell me what in her statement incriminated me? I remember it as plain as day. A policeman came into the court during my application, spoke to the prosecutor and it was suddenly announced that there had been threats made to Shelley’s mother over the telephone that very morning saying Shelley would die. Is it starting to smell yet? It was my belief then as it is now that it looked like I could be getting released from prison so a Copper made the threatening phone call knowing full well that it would stop my being released. I just can’t see any other reason for it.

No comments: