Saturday 9 February 2008

RE: Hayley Garrigan's Statement

Hayley Garrigan was a good friend of mine and gets things pretty much right. She made her statement on the Sunday the day after the murder. Perhaps if she hadn’t been a friend the Police may have took note at what she had to say although I very much doubt it. They wasn’t listening to anything that may have cast doubt over it not been me. She says pretty much the same as the two friends of Gorman. .” I saw Mick TEAL laugh and say something to the man who remained behind, though I don’t know what was said. I would describe this person as being male, white, with a blonde crew cut, and a receding hair line. He was wearing blue jeans and a multicolored rugby shirt. After Mick had spoken to the man, the man smiled at him and got up and walked away.” She goes on to say, “Further to the above when Mick first spoke to the boy on the bench, although I didn’t hear what had been said, I got the impression that it was jokey and friendly and not aggressive.” She describes me as “larking about”.
What’s more her timings are pretty spot on too. After throwing Gorman out she says I returned to her “within a minute” and picked up my drink. She then says, “but no sooner had he done this when someone called him back. I saw Mick leave the club and walk out of the door. After about 5 minutes or so I walked over to the door, and checked that nothing was happening outside. As I looked outside I saw Mick and Rod MOORE one of the other bouncers, just coming down the stairs. I saw that Mick had a cut on his forehead and had a lot of blood on his face, and on the front of his shirt. I didn't notice whether Rod had any injuries or not but I did see that he had some blood on his shirt. Seeing this took me back a bit, and so I stepped back into the club. Mick and Rod went over to the bar, where Mick was given something to wipe his face with”.
So the 5 minutes I was outside the second time was when I was having the fight with Sewell. She describes me leaving with her speaking to Robert White near Lloyds Bank etc etc.
Why couldn’t the Police see that everything she says matches Robert White and others? It was impossible for me to have had the fight with Sewell then go after Gorman on the Market Place, with Sewell there chase Gorman to the Lattice Kill him and then get back to the club without anybody seeing me all in five minutes. Another line of enquiry the Plod missed was the bit about Hayley seeing Andy Griggs. She says this, “, whilst I walked in the direction of High Street. In one of the shop doorways, I think the Linen Shop, on the right hand side, I saw Andy GRIGGS sitting down in the doorway. Andy is the boyfriend of Donna PURPLE and he lives at Terrington, though I don’t know his address. He was complaining of a sore arm which he said he had hurt in a scuffle outside the Cellar Bar. He stated that someone had run down the stairs hitting everyone in his path and that this person had pushed a woman into him, which is how he had hurt his arm.” Andy Griggs was a friend of Tony Crown who witnesses say knocked Gorman down the stairs outside the club and just prior to me going out there.
Tony Gorman’s Family were tragically let down by the King’s Lynn Police that night. There were so many leads that they should have followed but chose not to. Shouldn’t someone be asking WHY?

No comments: