Thursday 28 February 2008

RE:- Terry Meierhofer

For those of you who are following this Blog with interest, it may be a good idea to start taking notes of the descriptions given by the witnesses who actually saw anything in relation to the actual assault on Tony Gorman. I will be doing it myself for you after I have presented all the eye witness accounts. If the King’s Lynn Police had done that and also used a time line with events they could be certain about perhaps they would of looked else where for the killers.
So to Terry Meierhofer’s statement. Well by his own admission he’s had at least 9 pints of lager. I can’t say how that may of affected his memory of events, or can I?
Well the next statement I will post is from a girl called Caroline Scott and although she wasn’t even mentioned in Meierhofer’s statement she did infact leave the Celler Bar with him and the other lads mentioned. They didn’t go the way described by Meierhofer:
“As a group we all walked to the Tuesday Market Place keeping to the left and walking straight to St. Nicholas Street. Once in St. Nicholas Street we started crossing the road by Ward Gethin solicitors and as we did I saw GORMAN”
They actually turned right at the Market Place and walked to Barclay’s Bank where Caroline Scott got some money out (that transaction was timed by the bank ) before walking diagonally back across the Market Place towards St. Nicholas St. That’s just one indication that his memory wasn’t that good.
Another is :- “I believe that I would, recognise both of these men again. Upon reaching Chapel Street, they turned right and I lost view of them behind a building.”
According to the other witnesses they ran across the gravel car park in FRONT of the building Meierhofer is talking about
He correctly describes Gorman as about 5’8” tall and he correctly describes the man who put Gorman in the recovery position as about 5’ 8” tall. His description of the attackers is as follows:
1) Stocky build, 5'8" tall, short fair hair, wearing a white shirt and black trousers. I believe that it was the bouncer who thrown GORMAN out of the Cellar Bar earlier.
2) Medium build, 5'10" tall, dark brown curly hair that appeared to be permed, wearing a light casual shirt and probably trousers.
So if Meierhofer is to be believed and I am infact the 1st attacker, apart from the fact I am 6’ 2” a good 6” taller than Gorman, who the fuck is the second one because it doesn’t match either Rod or Karl. Rod is 6’ with straight blond hair and Karl about 5’ 8” with straight light brown hair. Again no mention of my shirt been covered in blood which is something that should of stuck out in anybodys memory if they had infact seen me there. He does mention it when he sees me run past the body. Another thing that is strange to me is how he describes it:
“One of the policemen was bent down kneeling over GORMAN and the other stayed by the police car. Whilst the policeman knelt over GORMAN the bouncer who had ejected GORMAN came back again, running from the direction of the taxi office. He approached from behind me he stopped briefly and looked at GORMAN saying, "That's one of the bastards" before running off towards the Church”
Surely if he had been right earlier he would of said the bouncer who I saw chase Gorman down St Nicholas street.
This investigation stinks and I hope your starting to smell it too. Gary Sewell the friend of the deceased who spoke to the attackers immediately before the attack doesn’t describe or even mention me. Gary Daw and Shelley Mitchelson the 2 people who came closest and had the best view don’t mention or describe me. So now how come all of a sudden is it now someone in a white shirt and black trousers? It really just doesn’t add up. Like I said earlier keep a note of all the descriptions and compare them against each other, it will be interesting. For your information although he states he would recognise the two men again, he didn’t pick me, Rod or Karl out on the ID parade 2 days later. He did infact pick out a dark haired lad who had nothing to do with the inquiry.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Just stopping by. Keep up the good work!