Thursday 13 March 2008

King's Lynn Police and Crown Prosecution Service

On the 2nd March 1991 the people of King’s Lynn, but more importantly the Gorman family were very deeply let down by Norfolk Constabulary. However you look at it the Police simply failed in their duty to carry out a thorough investigation concerning the Murder of Anthony Gorman. As time passed the Crown described this as “a most complex case”, well I’m sorry but I don’t buy into that. This was a malicious prosecution by both the Police and the C.P.S. I will continue to post news paper articles that show how they describe 190 witness statements being taken inferring that it was difficult to decipher evidence. That’s a load of shite, excuse my language, as I have stated earlier there was in fact only 9 people who witnessed anything to do with Tony Gorman’s Murder. The only complexities surrounding this case were brought on by the Police and C.P.S. themselves.
To be continued...

No comments: