Friday 28 March 2008

RE: The Forensic Evidence

I was always addamant in my Police interviews that Forensic evidence would clear me of any involvement in the Murder of Tony Gorman and hey what do you know they did. The statement was a long time coming, I don't know how long these things usually take, but I would guess 3 1/2 months is not the norm. I mentioned earlier the excuses the C.P.S. came up with for not having them. they were as follows:- Mr MacKirdy was on a course, he was on compassionate leave or he was on holiday. To me they were just excuses. My worst nightmare was the filth were going to tamper with the evidence, after all, together with the C.P.S. they did other underhand things.
It's a long document to read so let me just briefly explain what it found.
My blood was found on both Sewell, Rod Moore and outside the Cellar Bar, but not on Gorman. Absolutely nothing linked me to Tony Gorman and nothing linked Tony Gorman to me. The patterned shoe mark found on his face and in the blood by his body couldn't have been done my my shoes as they didn't have any patterns on. They were infact plain leather "brogues" with a "metal seg" in the heel. The Police and C.P.S. fucked up and nobody else. I will post statements from senior officers who blamed the witnesses later so stay tuned.

No comments: