Sunday 16 March 2008

RE: Gary Sewell

I am reposting the descriptions of all the witness statements; I have included Gary Sewell’s for comparison.
Now let me comment on Gary Sewell’s statement. I hope you have read all his taped interviews. If you have you will see it’s obvious that he knows me and would easily be able to recognize me if I had been one of the 3 people who had approached him and Gorman prior to the attack on Gorman. He gives a description of the clothes I am wearing and describes me joking with him about the incident with the TV. His description of my demeanor is in total contrast to that of Mandy Groom and Emma Register, the female bar staff. I can go further than that; there was not a single customer who had anything bad to say about my actions or behavior prior to me assaulting Sewell.
I mentioned it earlier in this Blog but I’ll say it again as it is for me at least quite unbelievable that Gary Sewell was NEVER once asked if I had been involved in the attack on Gorman. About a year after the murder I bumped in to Gary Sewell and I asked him, why he hadn’t told the Police I wasn’t involved. He told me that the Police had told him that I had joined in the attack after he had walked off in the opposite direction. That sounded about right for those low life Bastards.
I just want to touch on the description he gave of the person who came up and spoke to him and Gorman on the Market Place prior to the attack.
“The man who spoke I will describe as follows: between 20-25 yrs of age, about 5'10" tall of medium build, of short dark coloured hair which was tidy and short at the sides. This man had an angular and long face. He did not wear spectacles. He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured top of some form, but was not wearing a jacket. He had something white in his hands and I gained the impression it was some form of take-away package, similar in size to something like a small kebab”.
Although he was asked in interviews on numerous occasions if Karl was involved and remember Karl is someone Sewell describes as knowing very well. He says “no definitely not”, in a statement he makes 4 days later (which I will post next) he says Karl is that man. Apart from and again something the Police “over looked” the descriptions didn’t match, it’s worth knowing, Sewell didn’t go and volunteer the 2nd statement, the Police went and asked him for it. Also Sewell’s 2nd statement was made on the same day as Jason Colman retracted his, after complaining about the way it was taken. Something fishy going on me thinks.
Anyway here are ALL the descriptions again, it’s pretty obvious the 3 who had the best view of the attackers are: - Gary Sewell, Gary Daw and Shelley Mitchelson.

Karl, aged 25, probably about 5’9” straight light brown hair wearing a light blue T-shirt and jeans.
Rod aged 35, about 6’ straight blonde hair wearing white shirt and black trousers.
Myself aged 29, 6’2” short blonde hair wearing a blood soaked white shirt and black trousers.

1. TERRY MYERHOFFER: 9 Pints of lager
1) Stocky build, 5'8" tall, short fair hair, wearing a white shirt and black trousers. I believe that it was the bouncer who thrown GORMAN out of the Cellar Bar earlier.
2) Medium build, 5'10" tall, dark brown curly hair that appeared to be permed, wearing a light casual shirt and probably trousers.

2. CLIFFORD ELLIS: 10 Pints of lager 1 bottle of Pils lager
1. White, male, 5'8" tall, black curly hair which was quite short, mid twenties, medium build. I can't remember what he wore.
2. White, male, about 5'10" tall, mid twenties, but I can't remember anything else about him.
At this time a third man ran past us, chasing after the other three. I would describe him as being a white male, 6' tall, of heavy build bordering on fat, middle 20's, wearing a loose top which flapped about as he ran and I believe jeans, mousey blonde hair, which was not long.

3. MARK BRAMHAM: 10 pints lager tops
I looked round and saw one man I would describe as bald or really short hair, being chased by two other men. I can only describe as male, white, about my age, dressed in light tops but I cannot recall their descriptions any further, as they were running very fast

4. CAROLINE SCOTT: 5 or 6 Whisky & orange
I turned round and saw the same man, who had been held against the post wearing the quartered Rugby shirt, run past. We were standing on the pavement at the time whilst he was running in the road. Immediately behind him and very close to him, two men chasing after him. Both men were 6'0" tall or taller, well built and both had light hair. The hair of one of them was collar length and brush straight back to clear the ears, whilst the other one was just short. They were both wearing either white or very light long sleeved shirts and black or very dark trousers

5. COLIN LORD: 7-8 Pints of lager
DIDN’T MENTION SEEING THE CHASE

6. GARY DAW: 4 or 5 Pints of lager & Lime
I think the first two men both had dark hair, and were tall and of medium to heavy build. The third man, who had been behind the other two at first, had either light or dark hair, I can't remember, and I think he was possibly shorter than the other two. I don't think any of the men would have had white shirts on or anything particularly light, because they would have stood out. I can't remember having seen any of the three men before that evening either in the Cellar Bar, or outside the Cellar Bar.

7. SHELLEY MITCHELSON: Only mentions having 3 drinks
One of the 3 men, who was wearing a blue & white hooped rugby shirt (who I will describe later)……. Going back to the attacker who was wearing the blue & white hooped Rugby shirt. The hoops / bands were about 2" wide & ran across the body. The blue was a pale blue colour. I can clearly remember that the hoops on his shirt were much narrower, in width then the hoops on the fallen man's shirt. I am fairly sure that the hoops were all over the body of the shirt & ran alternatively white & blue. The man himself was 6’-6’1” tall, stocky build & he had short dark hair. He was also wearing jeans & he was aged early 20's. I am very sure that I saw this man earlier in the evening in the Cellar Bar, standing only a few feet away from me at the bar. Unfortunately I am unable to give much of a description of the other 2 attackers; however, I would say that they were both aged 19-20 years, smaller in height & build compared to the attacker in the blue a white hooped shirt. I cannot separate, in my mind, between the second kicking man & the man who was the puncher, other than one of these 2 may have, I can put it no stronger than that, be the man with the shaven & permed hairstyle involved in the stair incident.

8. GARY SEWELL
The man who spoke I will describe as follows: between 20-25 yrs of age, about 5 "10" tall of medium build, of short dark coloured hair which was tidy and short at the sides. This man had an angular and long face. He did not wear spectacles. He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured top of some form, but was not wearing a jacket. He had something white in his hands and I gained the impression it was some form of take-away package, similar in size to something like a small kebab. His voice did not appear to be right; this may be because he had a sarcastic attitude towards us. The other two men I cannot give any description, other than they were dressed casually, the same age group as the first described man and one was shorter in height, about 5"7" tall. One of this group was wearing tan coloured kicker boots but I cannot recall which one.

No comments: