Thursday 20 March 2008

RE: More Gary Daw

Although this statement was made on 24.4.91 to Karl's solicitor, in it Gary Daw says he told the 2 Police Officers before going on the I.D. Parades on the 5th March that he "was certain" Karl Sxxxxxxn was not one of those who took part in the assault on the deceased. He also states "They made it clear that they did not believe him". Can someone please explain to me how the police thought they could obtain a conviction in this case? This was pure and simplle MALICIOUS. I fully understood how I could initially have been thought of as a suspect, I ran past the body of Tony Gorman covered in blood and admitted assaulting his friend. All Karl SxxxxxxN did was admit talking to me in the club and that was enough to rope him in to a Murder inquiry. I hope your beginning to see how not only did the Police disregarded vital evidence from eye witnesses they also point blank refused to believe them. What kind of Police Officers have the King's Lynn community got serving them? While I'm about it I'll tell you who else let the town down. The local paper, The Lynn News. Yeah they were great at printing all the shit that was said in court, verbatim. It made great headlines, what they wasn't any good at was printing the truth. The big fucking headlines should have been all the wrong doing the Police did, the inempt handling of the inquiry, how they chose not to accept witness statements and how they didn't believe witnesses when they were told they had the wrong people etc. I've had all these statements 17 years and did the Lynn News ever once bother to do a follow up story when they was offered the evidence. Did they fuck. To all would be journalist's in the King's Lynn area don't ever be tempted to work for the Lynn News they wouldn't know what an investigative journalist was, unless of course you consider, writing about wheelie bins and car park charges investigative journalism.

No comments: