Saturday 5 April 2008

The iniquitous Mr charnley



I've only put this in because I want to highlight Mr charnleys' character transformation. He commented it would be "iniquitous to differentiate between two co-accused". I had to look up the meaning of iniquitous which is:-

Main Entry: in·iq·ui·ty
Pronunciation: \-kwə-tē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural in·iq·ui·ties
Etymology: Middle English iniquite, from Anglo-French iniquité, from Latin iniquitat-, iniquitas, from iniquus uneven, from in- + aequus equal
Date: 14th century
1 : gross injustice : wickedness
2 : a wicked act or thing : sin

iniquitous Definition in·iqui·tous (i nik′wi təs)

adjective

showing iniquity; wicked; unjust


My point is, it wasn't iniquitous to allow Rod bail after 2 weeks while I stayed in prison for 3 months. After all he was my co-accused and alibi. charnley probably didn't think it was iniquitous to mislead the court for three weeks by referring to the statement of Jason Colman when he was fully aware that that statement had been retracted after 2 days. It would of hardly seemed iniquitous to charnley to oppose my bail by referring to death threats against Shelley Mitchelson and not even mention it against my 2 "co-accused" when they applied for bail.

No comments: