Monday 28 January 2008

Re: Emma Regester

I’m not going to sit here and knock everyone who ever made a statement against me, that’s not my objective. But from past experiences I do know how statements are made, usually from a series of questions put forward by the Policeman conducting the interview. Her statement again is a good indication that the Police had already made up their minds as to who the killer was. Like most people she gets something’s right and something’s wrong. Let me give you a couple of examples. To do this I need to quote an extract from Mandy Groom’s statement, they are both describing the same thing. It’s where I came back into the bar after having a fight with Sewell. Mandy Groom States: - Micky was even aggressive towards Emma, the other barmaid. When he had come back into the Cellar Bar with blood on his face Emma had offered him some ice to put on his injuries, which he took, but he told her to "Fuck off".
Not very nice of me hey?
But Emma say’s this: - TEAL then wiped the blood off his face with his right hand and then spat blood all over the top of the bar counter. I said "Are you alright?" He replied "Yean." I said "How did you do that?" and he replied "I head butted someone." I then put some ice into a beer mat so that he could put it on his forehead and handed it to him. He threw it onto the bar and said "Don't worry about that, I'll do it when I get home."
So which do you believe?
Again I don’t think it helped that she was one of the 1st to be questioned. Just the little things piss me off, her saying “TEAL was in an aggressive mood throughout the evening and although MOORE was with him he was trying to calm him down all the time.” “All the time” apart from the incident with Sewell there was nothing to calm me down about. Even after throwing Gorman out, I was still Kool and the gang! Again there was not one statement taken out of the 170 or so customers that said anything about me been aggressive at ANYTIME during the evening, apart from the Sewell and Gorman episodes. After all I went through, there’s not a single person in this world who I hate. I’ve got to admit that’s not always been the case. For years afterwards I hated the Police with a vengeance. But for the most part I kept it to myself, I always told my kids to respect them, as they would never know when they would need them. Obviously for me 17 years on I still have a serious dislike for a couple of Coppers. Mandy Groom and Emma Regester should have stuck to what they knew, not how it appeared to them, or what they thought. Even today, I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

No comments: