Wednesday 6 February 2008

The Plod and my Blog

Let me just state the purpose of this Blog isn't to bash the Poice Force. I know it may seem that way sometimes but that isn't intentional. When my venom spews out understand it's a reaction to the hopeless way in which this investigation was carried out. The purpose is to show the evidence the Police had at the time. Remember what I'm producing is copies of statements and interviews the Police had taken at the time. So understand I'm going to be pissed off when I see they choose to ignore thing's that I feel are relevant. For example a witness who claims one of the attackers had a blue and white hooped rugby shirt on, Sewell saying they all had black or brown hair, another witness saying they wasn't wearing anything light coloured as it would of stood out. Of course I'm going to be pissed. Wouldn't you be?
Later on I will give you 2 examples of how I don't tar all the Police with the same brush. The 2 Officers concerned won't even realize the respect I have for them. I'll get to that later so keep reading.

No comments: