Thursday 7 February 2008

RE: Jason Colman


So here we have at last on the face of it what would appear to be some very damning evidence. Don’t start jumping up and down because this statement only goes to prove the Police had jumped in both feet 1st, before fully gathering all the evidence. Let’s look at it from a Police perspective though first. What have we got?
!. I’m arrested after running past the deceased covered in blood.
2. The Bar staff don’t have anything nice to say about me. Including I appeared drunk and on drugs
3. I’ve admitted head butting Gary Sewell, Gorman’s friend.
4. I’m already well known to the Police.

I would be the 1st to say I can understand the Police having their suspicions. Who wouldn’t? But you see what the Old Bill failed to do was gather all the evidence before finally making their minds up. Jason Colman’s statement proves that without doubt and I’ll tell you why. Let’s go back to the map that I used earlier on. If Jason Colman had been right I would have had to leave the club and follow the blue route assault Gorman and then either:
!. Get back to the club via one of the Green routes or
2. Run off then come back and run past the body, when I was seen by the Police and arrested.
Now the Police must have been sure it was the 2nd . That’s why Colman’s statement stands out as complete and utter lies. Firstly there were lots of statements that describe the incident with Sewell outside the club. There was not one single statement that said I left the area they all say I went back inside, most of them say I was bleeding. So when the Bar staff say I returned to the bar had a drink wiped my head etc, that was after having the fight with Sewell. Secondly there was never a single statement taken from the 100+ witnesses that saw me returning to the club via one of the Green routes. You will soon see that the only time I left the club was via the Red route. So why did Jason Colman say he saw me. I’ll get to that soon but 1st I’ll post the statements that prove I did in fact take the Red route. One from the other friend of Sewell and Gorman, Robert White.

No comments: