Thursday 7 February 2008

RE: Robert White's Statement

Robert Whites statement does a couple of very important things. Let me make it clear though 1st that he’s got my surname wrong but it is safe to say when he talks about Mickey Tanner he is meaning me. Firstly what he does is show the relationship I had with Sewell and Gorman and my attitude to things like the TV getting damaged. The second thing he says which was important was he remembers me running up to him and asking about Sewell. He says this:
“I walked to the Maydens Head and then I walked towards the High Street, towards McDonalds. As we were walking the bouncer Mickey TANNER ran up to me and I said to him "What’s the matter” I saw that his shirt was covered in blood, he said to me "Where's your mate." By this time I had already seen Gary leave the Market Place down past the Tudor Rose. I did not see Tony again so I don't know whether he followed Gary. When Mickey TANNER asked me where they had gone I was just coming up to the Lloyds Bank and I didn't tell him where Gary had gone, but just pointed vaguely behind me. He called me "a lying cunt" and just ran past me, and then down the cobbled lane, which runs down past the side of the Lloyds Bank. Mickey TANNER was on his own but a few moments later the bouncer who I know as MOORE came running up and I just pointed where Mickey TANNER had run. MOORE ran after him,”

It was important because it establishes the way I left the club and it also says I was alone. I want to mention that during my interviews when the Police said I ran past the body with Rod Moore. I wasn’t aware that Rod had been following me. The 1st time I saw Rod Moore after I started running was in a Police car that pulled up along side me. So with this and other satements I will establish as fact that I did infact take the Red route as described in the previous maps. So when Colman and others say I ran past the body it was after meeting Robert White on the Market Place.

No comments: